She leverages her vast experience of over 29 years across verticals and levels coupled with her expertise from professional certifications to engage and partner with organizations in their quest for talent development. Clients goals and challenges become the fulcrum of enabling permanent shifts.
As a transformational Coach, Savita's strength comes from her strong alignment with values of Integrity, Contribution, Love, Joy and Growth. With no agenda of her own, her client's agenda becomes hers, and she is relentless in supporting them till they achieve it to their satisfaction.
Pro bono work
- Coaching Change makers at Global Action for Poverty (GAP)
- Training supervisors at SWACH Pune, a collective of self employed rag pickers.
Master Facilitator, Transformational Coach
- Certified Master Trainer from FranklinCovey Inc., U.S.A.
- Certified Facilitator from Center of Leadership Studies (Situational Leadership, Paul Hershey), U.S.A
- Certified Executive Coach, Neuro Leadership Group (Results Coaching Systems), Australia
- Certified Consultant for Workplace Big Five Profiling, U.S.A.
- Certified Coach from Erickson Coaching International, U.S.A.
- Certified Course from Integral Leadership & Coaching in Ontology, France
- Course in Mindfulness from SIY, Google
- Course in Leadership & Mindfulness from Esalen, Big Sur, California, USA.
Samvit is rooted in Sanskrit and denotes unleashing the full energy of knowledge and raising consciousness. This forms the backbone of my thinking and action and gives me strength. Savita launched Samvit to leverage her expertise and experience to help individuals to 'Know' and then bridge the Know-Do gap to achieve their work and life goals.
BE - What drives me
My strength comes from a strong alignment with values of Abundance, Integrity, Contribution, Authenticity, Joy and Growth. My belief that every individual is complete, has immense potential and possesses the ability to unleash it.
GROW - What is important to me
Making a meaningful contribution to people's lives excites and motivates me. My meaning comes from inspiring and helping individuals to volunteer energy, talent and passion to achieve their mission and dream goals in work and life.
Give - My approach
I encourage and challenge people to create superior outcomes, coming from an ethos of abundance and generosity.